Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, December 29, 2005
A Late Meeting
Met up with some army friends today, catch up on old times and to find out who's doing what now. The gathering was fun, had dinner at Carl Jr., then went to play DOTA with them. Though most of our skills are lousy. Learnt a few new tips today.
I was late for today's gathering. Was busy with blk comm helping them buy plants for the rooftop. Felt kinda like a excursion like that. When you're stuck in hall with nothing to do, blk comm will be there to take you out for an excursion. Actually, they're just using me for my extra pair of hands. Hehe... but it was fun to see the progress they're having. Good job good job...

Was suppose to meet my friends at 6pm. It wasn't until one sms me at 6.45 to ask if I was coming that I realise about it. Was stuck for a moment, since I kinda wanted to go dinner with my hall mates as well. One even told me, "since so late liao, dun go lah." Tempting, but I haven't met my friends for a long time and I wanted to know how they're doing. So this urge was more that the other and decided to pia taxi down to Carl's Jr.

B4 we know it, we DOTA-ed till bout 11 and it was time to head home...

Back to my room again.... more stuff to tidy up...


"WHO in russia CAN navigate the north sea, HELP the fisherman's catch, SOLVE a ship's missing log? MY oh my where can I find such a man? PROBLEM solving ain't easy."