Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, November 28, 2005
And So She Paid A Visit
Kinda sianz of studying liaoz.... but still it's only the beginning. The tougher chimmer topics are up ahead. 2 days left to pia. Was listening to the radio and noting what songs were on. Funny thing was I don't have any of them. Guess my pool of mp3s not extensive enough...

Anyway, the chinese have this belief that if a moth comes to visit you, someone close to you who has died has come to see you. I got that a lot at home when I was young, and my mum and grandma would say grandpa has come to see how the home was. Always believed in it a little bit.

The same thing happened today. A few days back, 2 weeks after my great grandma passed away, a moth appeared at my door and stayed the whole night. Tonight, I saw a similar moth in my room, near the ceiling. Just as I'm about to get new notes to study, it flew to the notice board. Guess where it landed - right on the lyrics of the song that my aunts, uncles, cousins and I sang in her service. It brought a chill down my spine, but I knew there was nothing to be afraid of.

Time to continue studying...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE