Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
It Felt Like It Never Happened
It's good that life still goes on. But somehow, there's a hollow feeling inside. Maybe the departure was gradual and not sudden, and so I do not feel it's impact.

Been cramming for a test, no time as usual, just like the previous one. Word has it it's gonna be harder. Gotta catch some sleep for now, but then it's back to the books, or notes, again. Then again, all the work has put my mind off it right now. Tomorrow will be 7 days, we'll wait and see.

I've forgot to mention this all the time, but the recent attendance of morning lectures is not only to go and pay attention in class, but also looking forward to seeing someone. If not for her, I wouldn't have the urge to wake up so early to have breakfast in the first place.

Back to the top, back to that Sunday. My sisters, cousins, uncles and aunties and myself had put a song together to sing for her as she left. It's something simple, but meaningful. Here it goes...

It only takes a spark to get a fire going.
And soon all those around, can warm up in it's glowing.
That's how it is with Ah Mah's love,
Once you've experienced it, you spread her love to everyone;
You want to pass it on.

I wish for you my friend, this happiness that she's found.
You can depend on Him, it matters not where you're bound.
I'll shout it from the mountain top
I want the world to know, that God's love has come to her,
She wants to pass it on.
She wants to pass it on.

She'll be remembered in the stars soon...