Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Time to go Nocturnal
Active by night, hit the bed by day. When the sun rises, I shall take my rest. When the sun sets, I come out to hunt.

When no lah, just that it's time to go full time studying, and it's best done at night. Sighz... Today's test was like the worse I've taken in the past 2 sems. Thoughts of the Chem tests came back. Felt the same feeling of just dunno how to answer cos you have no idea what it's asking. Anyway, pray for the best loh... can't get a C this sem.

Still got one more project to do. Been reading html a lot. Think at this rate I think I'll speak like one. No wonder computer geeks are weirdos, they think, speak and read like a computer. Anyway, it has really pushed my knowledge on html, which I had always wanted to work on. But now there's only like 3 days to do that.
Back to the project.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE