Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, December 26, 2005
Christmas is in the Air
It's Christmas. Went over to my grandma's place for the usual Sunday lunch. But we kinda had a mini Christmas celebration of our own. With my young cousins getting presents. Here a few pics I took from my handphone.
My baby cousin Kenneth with my sisters trying to get a pic of him... All red with a Santa hat to top it off. He's wearing a Liverpool jersey here.

Never wrong to start young eh... Hehe

For dinner, we went out the Changi Village where there a recent new restaurant called Thai Village Restaurant. Here's what we had. Grouper, Sea Cucumber, Prawns, Toufu, Spinach and Pork Ribs. The food was average, the service was alright, could be more professional but can see the effort.
However, this wasn't a Christmas dinner but a belated bday dinner for my grandma. It's been delayed for quite while and this was the only time when I really stayed at home for a while and have a chance to eat out.

Spent last night at the chalet with my JC friends celebrating Christmas Eve and also a birthday too. It was fun with all of us gathering together again. It's been 6 years already, but it felt like longer to me. We're all grown up now, but I can see we're all young at heart.

This Christmas has been one of the best I had since my grandaunt passed away a long time ago. Where we used to have dinner at her place and we would have christmas presents by the christmas tree and all the kids would go home with something in their hands. I guess that's the family warmth you get in Christmas.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE