Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, December 16, 2005
From Selangor to Siloso
It's been ages since I last came here... so I'll do quick recap.

After the exams on the 30th, which was alright, it was straight to zouk for my first mambosince it renovated. Boy it was packed like sardines, you could hardly move. But still the crowd was good, the good old songs and babes.

Rest one day, then it's off to Kukup. Good old bonding chalet style. Game of mahjong, cards and karaoke.

Rest another day, it's off to Kuala Selangor Firefly Park for my astrotrip. The fireflies look like christmas lights on the trees. The night sky was ok. On the 2nd day, had a day trip to KL and boy the pirated cds was in abundance, the stuff was cheap compared to S'pore. Along the way, also had an A&W meal. In all, the whole trip was kinda like a nostolgic trip back to the good old days.

Back in S'pore in the evening, then it's Zoukout at nite. The crowd was good, the music not bad. It rained and so we dance in it like it never rained. I guess the rain just spiced things up a bit. Dance on the podium too. Met a few hot babes along the way. The only funny thing was I never really got drunk or high enough. Guess my alcohol tolerance has increased a lot since last year.

Rest another day, it's back to normal swim training. Then before you know it, it's sports camp.
First day was tiring. Imagine running and swimming all day. My muscles are sore to the core. Now into 2nd day, I dunno whether can tahan or not. Tmr still got another swim training. We'll see. Now, my body needs to rest.

I think I've neglecting some people, so sorry about it. But I have a lot of things on mind right now. Until I settle them, would my heart be at ease.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE