Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Counting Down The Days
Today someone told me I had actaully looked thinner. Wahz.... First person to tell me so. Could the moral boost +100%!!... Felt good lah...
Finally got my modules, hopefully they work out fine. I always wonder why I tell myself I'll study harder and I'll do this and that only halfway through it disappears and then it's heck it. Should put my mind to it. Already having plans through the sem liao. I hope everything can stick to it. No no, I have to stick to it.
Just another day today...
The thought of suspending this place came across my mind today. Cos I feel it's getting stupid doing this. It's getting pointless and my posts are always going nowhere. Kinda lost direction don't you think? We'll see how bah...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE