Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, January 02, 2006
2006 Resolutions
Was just thinking about them just now, so betta put it down now b4 i forget.

1. Bring closure to some things that have been open for a long time. So that I can forget them and move on.
2. I have too many commitments. I'm gonna forgo some so that I can concentrate more on the rest.
3. Study textbooks. I learnt it the hard way.
4. Pay off all debts before the new year. Whatever the superstition says it's true. I've been through it. This includes owed and borrowed.
5. Keep fit and lose that tummy. Uncle Vincent's supper will become a cardinal sin.

That should be enough for the year....

This time round it was spent in a simple way. Getting together and playing board games and mahjong. A good talk always keeps your mind at ease.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE