Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, February 24, 2006
May The Force Be With You
Went for the Star Wars Exhibition today. Really had the same feeling as LOTR when it came. And watching all the miniatures, you really feel like taking one home. If you can't understand what I mean, too bad, for the Force is not strong in you. And once camera were allowed but without flash, I went snapping away. My batt almost died and almost used all my memory card, both of them (512mb in total). The last time I used so much was during my astro trips. But it was really well worth the effort.
Next stop tomorrow, Asian Aerospace. Hopefully get better shots than the previous time. The last time I went I still using a film camera. Time to test out the digital one. Then it's off to Sheares Production. Manz, my camera is stretched these few days, it's good. It mean the glory days are back, and I'm outta of my dull period.
Well, gtg prepare for tomorrow liao.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE