Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Perhaps....
By body clock is screwed big time. I slept at 5am last "night" and woke up at 2pm. Now I'm still wide awake when I wanna try to get back to my old 3am sleeping time and wake up in time for breakfast. Even trying to sleep at 3am is hard. Sighz. Perhaps I should exercise more, tire myself. Sure should be able to sleep. At least it increases my metabolism.
Speaking of metabolism, I just had a test on it. Scored average. Just hope that all goes well up to the exams. My experimental bio module wasn't spared even though my techniques are good and my lab reports come out great all the time. Sighz, life isn't fair. My last chance rests on my miniproject report liao.
Cleared quite a few odds and ends after the tests. All the chapalang stuff on the post-it notes on my desktop. Last week, half of my desktop had files and folders, the other half was post-it notes, some were even minimized. If you set a wallpaper behind it, you won't see it. Now at least I get to see a partial size of the background. More clearing to be done before I go full swing to study mode.
Today, played soccer. First time I exercised since IHG I think. Guess I'm quite weak, gotta buck up. Then build up the fat again when in HK. Hehehe.....
The past few days were quite quiet. Was focused on the test and now, its mainly clearing my room. Kinda feels funny now that I'm leaving hall. Thought I could accumulate all my stuff till year 3 and realise how much trash was in my room. Looks like it's gonna be premature. But I'll be back. Hopefully nothing changes. And hopefully things remain the same in the 3 months ahead.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE