Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, September 10, 2006
On A Side Note
It's been a week of school. Many thoughts yet to pen down really. Been trying to upload photos the past few days till fotopic ran outta space. So I moved everything to webshots, the link is up on the side so check it out. It seems that the space is unlimited, so I'm gonna push it to the limit and upload everything. My trips, my sheares photos, my astro photos, my outings, everything all crammed into one site. I guess some of these photos have been lying in my harddisk for a while and forgot to share with people. So this is your chance to get that photo you always wanted to get from me. Dun miss it cos I think webshots will just shut me down for grabbing all their traffic.

Anyway, I haven't really broken the sad news yet to anyone cept for a few. It's like the only disappointing thing I felt when I reach HK. You might think it's nothing, but it's kinda like asking a smoker to kick his habit overnight. Over here in HK, you apparently can't use Bitcomet. For someone who had depended on it for over a year and downloaded like over 200gb of it, it really is quite troubling. Ok, maybe I'm over-reacting here, but the thing is I've seen ppl's lan points in my very own hall get blocked by the Uni for using BT. And that's when I check it on the first day. It's like how Jack Sparrow saw the hanging skeletons off the coast when he entered port. So anyway, I gotta test out the waters soon. So far, streaming tv isn't an issue apparently. Time to push the envelope.

A friend of mine had called me Jack, after Jack Sparrow, since I'm a sorta a pirate myself. And it's kinda amazing how he linked everything together. So if I'm Jack Sparrow, Liang2 will be like Bootstrap Turner, my predecessor. Then of course my Black Pearl would be my black external harddisk, always casting it's sails high out on the internet. Ah... then for all my CD collection, it's the Aztec Gold. Lose a cd and the curse of the black pearl will be on you.

So now, in Hong Kong, it's like the sequel continues. Davy Jones is looking for me and I'm like stuck on Pelegosto Island (the one with cannibals). My ship has ran aground and can't set sail for now. I'm still alive, just waiting for them to eat me while I hope Bill Turner can come and save me. Truthfully, I haven't even dared to start up the bitcomet program. But after today, since I tried streaming tv, I think I can test the waters a bit more. Maybe give it a few more days. I wanna still print my notes first before I get cut out from the world (if it happens). If all is good. The Black Pearl will set sail again, but there's still Davy Jones out there. And I owe him my soul. Hence, I need the Dead Man's Chest. I dunno what is it, or where is it. But I sure need that compass to find it. Speaking of which, I have a compass which was spoilt on the way here. Maybe it can be of use now. What's left is to find out how it'll all end.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE