Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, November 23, 2007
Forks In The Road
It's been a while since I posted in all my blogs. And not to post in this one was quite ironic. But yeah, it's been a crazy sem. And it has come to this day, 24 hours before the first paper, that my life has suddenly become so routine. So routine until I can go bathe n come back to study a chapter, then blog a bit before I go to bed.

That was how crazy this sem has been. The nights I remember were always surfing or playing or doing something until you're super tired that you just hit the bed. There were occasions where you say heck I'll bathe in the morning instead. Or even until morning comes when the dark sky turns to a pale purple and you know it's time for breakfast.

It has been crazy for every sem, and I can remember almost all of it. But this sem was different. I decided to set some things straight and to kick start all the systems I had set out to have but didn't maintain it. Not until now that I see the need to as well. Stuff like filing all ur certs, all your receipts from the bank and insurance. Sorting your mp3 and photos cos there won't be a time to sort them again. Sorting stuff is what I have been doing. And of course, throwing away all the unwanted stuff that I had accumulated or wanted back then.

It time to prepare for the real world, where you have to brave wind n rain.

But first, there's still the final lap to finish, and until you finish it, you can't say you're there.

So with all the forks in the road, I'm still thinking which to take.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE