Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, May 28, 2007
A Fork In The Road

Got into some problems sia. Will be offline for a long while, if not blogging for 2 wks is short. Just like the fork stuck in the road, this one is really a road block.

In another context, I'm stuck with a few decisions again. And I'm not sure which path to take. Experience has told me to trust my heart and go where it tells me to. But this time round, my brains are telling me otherwise and they have a strong reason to do so.

As I always tell myself. Once you have a plan, stick to it. But ever since I started this sem, every plan I have thought of seems to have broken down. I'm still clinging on and salvaging a few while others have failed altogether. Well, just gotta brave the storm, even if it means destroying the whole city, as long as city halls stands.

WHAT'S ONCE SAFE, IS NOW IN PERIL