Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, April 22, 2007
A Nightmare
I don't know why, but i have only slept like 4 hours in the past 24 hours. But it doesn't amount to 20 hours of studying. I still don't feel sleepy. Maybe it's a sign. I should be studying rather than blogging. But then again, I've reached a point where reading anymore stuff just doesn't make any sense.

It's that point where you just feel like telling the examiners to just bring it on, and not care in the world what comes in the way. Like how 300 men stood against a million, you feel it doesn't mean anything anymore. To die in battle would be glorious. Then reality hits you in the face, the cap u see on the wall was your own doing. And dying again in glory would just make it worse. Time to start practicing the past year questions or hitting the forum. Time to compile your own notes and remember what was penned. The 300 didn't go into battle knowing they would die, they went into battle prepared to bring others with them to death. Oh well, I should be going into the exam hall prepared for anything, or at least spot some questions.

I think it's the point where there's too much stuff in my head and I just need to cool it off a little. Maybe it's the saturday feeling. Maybe it's the insomnia. Should bore myself to sleep with a chapter from my textbook.

What stopped my 4 hour sleep from being extended in the first place was actually a nightmare. I got quite freaked out that I couldn't get back to sleep. Well, I dreamt that it was late at night and the last buses were leaving. I took the wrong bus and ended up in a foreign place. The only way left was to take the cab back home. While lost in the foreign place, someone psycho-ed me to take the cab, but i knew i was short of money. In short, by the time i got into the cab with the person, i knew i was being ripped off. It was kinda like the experience i got when i was in shenzhen when cab drivers were offering you their services and you couldn't trust the prices they were quoting. At that point I just woke up. Man the scenario was scary.

Somehow, I think the dream was trying to tell me something. I should get a car. I should get more money. And maybe indirectly telling me to get a girl. Sheesh, maybe it's these thoughts that's been bothering me for a while. Kinda hits you when u realise that you're gonna graduate and face all these problems head on. But first, put these aside, gotta concentrate on the exams first.

For now, I'll call it a day and catch up on sleep. Another day of mugging beckons.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE