Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, January 28, 2007
For My Sunday Readers
I know I have readers that come here to read my blog like the Sunday Times. They just read it once a week, but it's that once a week that sums up the week for them. Well, I'll try to update this place on Sat so that my Sun n Mon readers would have something to look forward to. But usually on Sat I would get carried away after a soccer match and may become one sided. So we'll see. It isn't coincidence that I also reflect on Sundays.

So.... where are we. The week is about to begin for me. A tough, but short one. But there's more than that. Short cos it's my 3 day week, which occurs on alternate weeks, but tough cos there more than school work to tend to. There datelines to meet and milestones waiting ahead. Well, I always like pushing things to the eleventh hour, so let's just say I have an hour more to finish my things.

However, I can't seem to find the inertia to start doing all of them. Like I'm missing something and waiting for something to happen. Yet at the same time, I keep reflecting what had happened. In short, I guess I'm stoning. Oh well, I read once one way to kill procrastination is to tell yourself that you'll do it for only 5mins. Before you know it, you broke tht inertia and you're on your way....so off I go now...

THE WORLD IS WAITING, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??