Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, December 18, 2006
Digging Up The Past
I was trying to backup this old blog of mine. Realised I started this just before I went into NUS. I was clearing my blogger account cos they're asking me to switch over their new thing which has a google account. So after backing up here n there and battling a bad connection in hall, here I am.

Well, found a few interesting things...
1. When the blog page loads, there actually a 1mb limit, or a 999 post limit. I've only a like 300+ posts, so I'm still safe within the zone. So in theory, if I set my page settings in Blogger to show the last 999 posts, you'll be able to see my very first post. And tht 1st post was on 7 Jul, 2004. Wow, it's been 2 years++!

2. In fact, I've been blogging way before that. Just that I started this blog on that date. I had backup my older blog before and there was once I tried to access it I thought the website had shut down. But today, I realised it was still lingering around. Here's the link. Will link it up in my side panel. Those were the days in the army, and boy I sure had lots to talk about. For those who knew me then, I might have talked about u. For those who don't, it's a good read to find out more about me.

(Damn the connection died again.)
3. If you're still around and have yet to wander away to the other blog, there's another mystery starting. Or rather a prophecy is unvealing itself. To put it bluntly so everyone doesn't sractch their heads..... I made a promise back then which everyone shrugged off. I was confident it wouldn't happen, which was why I posted it up. Fast forward to present day.... The prophecy is unvealing itself.
The whole point is to figure out what promise I had made. It'll benefit both you and me at the end of the day. The prophecy will only come full circle when I return to S'pore. So dun worry, this will last for 3 weeks max. If you can find this promise in my entries, tag it up for the world to see!!

You'll need to help each other out. As in you the reader, will need each other's knowledge to unlock the clues. So use the tag to discuss. I'll tag to keep you guys on track.

Here's a round up of the clues to start. (To facilitate you guys) They will bring you to the next step.
1. "At last we'll reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge."
2. The Hunt Begins

Wondering where clue 2 came from? It's in the blog. It can see you but u can't see it. Those who's been on my website or lab should know what I'm talking about. So help the rest, cos when you find where the clue 2 is, you should be on your way to the next step.

Ok, I think I said enough and clearly enough. Let's see how it goes....

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE