Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Your Karma Ran Over My Dogma
This is kinda weird and interesting.
Your karma ran over my dogma.

Saw this at one of my regular blogs I visit. And it's just in time to talk about this topic. This article should start things off. It talks about which astrological sign has the most traffic accidents.

Which brings me back to the first link. I agree to what he says. U can read more about it in another entry of his here.

So my point is..... Always believe in this stuff with a pinch of salt. Sometimes the salt comes in a tablespoon full. In this case, I can always put 2 irrelevant stuff together and say they're related.

On another note, I'd like to add that I study astronomy, not astrology. I alway get asked this question, and some people think I can tell ur future by looking at the stars. I can tell you what stars you are looking at, not someone's future. What I see in the sky is the same thing that you see, just that with a bit of imagination, you'll realise how fascinating the stars add up to be like.

I know someone who kinda believes in this. Not really in telling the future, but in terms of personality. In this case, I dun really believe in it, although most of the time it's really true. But if you think about it, I think it's just generalisation. And usually when someone says something about it, it's natural for ppl to try to find instances that agrees to what is said. It's a psychological thing i guess.

This can go on forever... So i'll leave it up to you to think about it.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
THE HUNT BEGINS