Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
I'm Back.... With A Vengeance.

A new year, a new start. Plans are all in place. Time to take action.

People must be wondering where the hell I've been for the past few days. I knew ppl were trying to call and email, 2 of the things which I haven't got the past few days until yesterday. To cut things short, I was China after Christmas and then flew back to Singapore immediately after. I'll talk about this shortly. Still yet to upload the photos.

Anyway, I'll be linking some of my old posts which are still drafts and were things I wanted to say before coming back to Singapore. The links aren't working yet till I've finished writing them. So check back often.

1. To tie things up, the huge recap from Shanghai to New Year's Eve.->All Good Things Must Come To An End<-

2. The HK food blog. (this will take a while)

3. Thots in HK.

4. The crazy hunt that nobody some one tried. (Haiz....) ->The original post<- For this, I've actually typed some clues in black and put them at the end of my posts. It was suppose to lead you to the post which I've linked up now. Anyway, read it then you'll know. Then watch my 67 Potato Chips for more. Anyway, you can try this by highlighting after this, you can't see it until u highlight it.

5. (more to come)

As always, it's good to tie up the loose ends of last year before starting a new one.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

PS: Oh yah, forgot about new year resolutions. But I guess some ppl know wat's on my mind.

05/01/07 update: I realise my links have the same colour. So from now on all links have a ->blah blah<- in between to let u know it's a link.