Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, January 14, 2005
A Little Help for all those that read my blog
First, a big thanks for coming to this place and hearing me complain and tolerating all the things I try to hide from you. If you wanna know more, come look for me. Beside that, posted a post a few minutes ago, so don't miss it because I posted this right after.
On to the main thing, here's where, YOU, the reader can help out. On top of my page there's a few ads by google, please help me click those ads everytime you come here. Every click counts because for every click, a few cents go into my account. Once it reaches hundred, I'll treat all of u to where ever your liking. I promise!!!
So what are u waiting for?? Starting clicking... the more u click, the faster your treat.(hey that rhymes)

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE