Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
3rd Week of School
I guess i won't have much time to say such things like 'going to school' soon. It's like my life's taking a turn and I'm so aware of it. Usually they just hit u in the face and you deal with it. But now I feel like time kinda slowed down and there a chance to think. Which comes back to how I seem to be thinking a lot lately. Somehow, after the whole SEP, I seem to be trained to think much faster now. So much so, I have time to stone and wait for others to take action. But then again, my actions have to be much faster to catch up with my thoughts. Basically, I have to stop sitting around and start doing things. For one, it's start studying. The tutorials are starting to begin, and the percentages are beginning to count. So the war begins.

The first week was still slack and settling some modules. The timetable was slowly to reveal itself and telling me this sem I might have a 4 day week. The 2nd week it told me that on alternate weeks, it's a 3 day week instead, with thur n fri free. So it seems that there's space to add more modules in to fill up the time. Or the time would end up for the hall in the end.

The food hunt has begun, with of course the trip to Blk 85 a must and done. There's still places to go, but gotta get my scheduling right. Still trying to adjust to the Singapore time estimation. I did it to perfection back then and also in HK, gotta get my groove back. Haiz...busy busy busy...

With the responsibilities coming in, it seems the weight of the world is bearing on me once more. I can still remember how weary I looked before I left hall and how happy I was when I returned. Now I'm in between. At least some things never change, although a lot did as my stay in hall grew longer and I begin to realise.

Oh well, I've said it's like going back to hell, and so far, it's just the first few levels.

As the world bears down on me,
there are secrets I've got to keep.
Responsibilities to uphold,
people to meet.
Much hasn't changed,
or so I thought.
The longer I stay,
the harder the battle is fought.
But harder I'll fight,
for I know how hard it'll be,
For what you want to get,
It is meant to be.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE