Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
And So The Schedule Goes Like This
It was a full day on Monday. 8am - 6pm. 3 lectures back to back, followed a 4 hour lab. Grab lunch when one of the lecture ends early, eat in the following one. The night before, gotta prepare the lab report to hand in. Then in between shuttling all the LTs, gotta find time to print the lab report and notes for the day because they never appear until like the weekend where the printers will be closed.

So, my first full Monday. When I got back for dinner in hall, I headed straight for the comm hall for dinner first before going up to my room. After checking email, and my downloads, I started stoning at the monitor. I thought, rest for 5 mins before going to bathe. Next thing I knew, I slept till midnite when my friend called me to ask if I was free. Of course I was, and then I did my stuff till like 4am then sleep again.

Today woke up for bfast before heading for 10am lesson. Got back with lunch before doing up some stuff, caught a movie then took a nap before the night activities began. Dinner as usual, then off for the games, which dragged till late. Had to update the website after that. Spent quite a while to try to change some things but to no avail. Then realise I had homework to settle. So here I am blogging before hitting the books. It's already 2.30, and I got a 8am lesson ahead. Seems like the days aren't as discrete as they are, they're more continuous nowadays.

Why is the question.
Excuses are all there is.
It's time to change the game,
when the score is still nil.
Halftime is looming,
A goal now would put hearts at rest.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE