Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Clench A Fist Of Air
The weekend... Always good to have a weekend where you can breathe. But this weekend doesn't seem to be one. And it's been like this for the past few weeks. But at least for tonight, I can relax a bit. Not much time to relax either, as this is a good chance to do some housekeeping of my blogs first, before blogging myself. Dun worry, after reading a few of my friends posts, I think it's time I should be posting something. Something more concrete. Noticed as I was flipping through my archives, the past months I'm like clocking 2 posts a month only. That's pathetic man, compared to my former self. Guess I'll have to find my groove back.

First off, in line with my favourite toy and the best movie recently, it's the Batman Trailer in LEGO!



Not far behind. The Bourne Trilogy was also a classic. And here's The LEGO Ultimatum.


Last but not least. The Millenium Falcon. I'll get this if I ever win 4D.


Hope I can get the housekeeping done by Sat. Then it's back to usual posting!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Oh btw, I haven't even watch the movie yet. Haiz..