Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, August 29, 2008
My First MC
Today's the day I finally got an MC. I guess it's gotta be after the 21km Run. I also got sick the day after Rag Day a year back. Besides that, nothing major, not even the flu came to me. Well, looks like I'm really pushing my body to the max every year. And what sickness did I get. You wouldn't want to know. It's sounds scary and even my neighbours closed their doors back then. This time, it also sounds scary, but not as bad as I thought.

On to other matters. Been sorting out stuff here and there and finally got down to the business of fixing my Gundam. After 2 nights, I got its torso and gun up. Yeah, all that hours for this much! I overestimated Bandai, yet amazed at the details and mechanism that the creators put in. Same goes for Lego. So things are going towards a routine now, but change is coming in the horizon.

There's a song buzzing in my head. The one I posted earlier. There's always open-ended questions and unfinish business. And this song kinda keeps a reminder at the back of my head. It should a good time to tie up loose ends and find closure.

"The worst part is that I didn't even know. Now there's a million reasons for you to go, but if you can find a reason to stay...
I'll do whatever it takes, to turn this around.
I know what's at stake, I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance, believe that I can change
I'll keep us together whatever it takes..."

Always leave your fate in your hands, not in those of others. With those hands, change destiny.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE