Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, February 04, 2005
I'm beginning to drown!!! Part2
Me: Doing admin stuff loh, if not it's my homework, or then it's blogging lah. If not SWOC, then will have blk comm stuff. Dun have, then got astro stuff to settle. Barely even have time for homework man.
Myself: Then you better make more time for that. Your homework!! Look at your cap last sem. Better start doing something ok?
Me: I'm trying, but sometimes I just can't say no. Like drug like that. Aiyo, must really start to say no, I gtg for this, I got tht... And also stop procastinating and start doing serious work. Do you know it's almost mid sem??
Myself: U tell me for what? You should be the one that's aware of this. And look at the projects you have. Better remember to do them, don't always last minute. Literally.

(to be cont'd)