Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
One Thing At A Time, One Thing At A Time
So many things to do. Oh so many. Guess it's one thing at a time. This blog is one of them.Had a few comments, but I'm trying to work on it, just that I can't find the right time to do something about it. Don't worry, I will get to it. It's just a matter of time.

YOU CANNOT OUTRUN TIME

(minutes later...)
Sianz man, the work is really piling up. Every time I see my desk, I just feel like not doing anything, but when I walk away, there's this thing that tells me to go back and sort the whole bloody thing. Somehow, maybe it's being tired, maybe it's the low morale, if any. Or maybe it's just that things aren't going my way. Somehow, everything is falling apart, and one man can't hold everything together. I shan't waste time here anymore, gotta go make changes in my life before things fall beyond repair.