Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Only Music Can Express Me Now
Things are coming fast and furious. It's when you reach breaking point but it's your will power that will hold you on. Once broken, there's no turning back. It's a test of how far u can go.
Anyway, listening to Linkin Park somehow just release that wee bit of anger and stress in me. It's lyrics are so easy to associate with, especially at times like this when the lyrics simply describe how I exactly feel. Go listen to it when you're stressed, you'll know what I mean.

Gotta continue with work. Sheesh, still working in the weekend. It's like some working adult who has to bring work home for the weekend to finish. When weekdays aren't enough, this is worse than school homework.

It's been a tiring week, and it's only week one. Already things are piling up and up, just like last sem. I'll end today with a song that describes something that got me really thinking the whole week. Though there's lots to think, this one thing really really got me thinking the hardest.

Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind Of Love
When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me, I can feel your heart beat
I can hear you breathing near my ear
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love

Anytime you want to you can turn me onto
Anything you want to, anytime at all
When I kiss your lips, ooh I start to shiver
Can't control the quivering inside
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love, oh

When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When I'm in your arms, nothing seems to matter
My whole world could shatter, I don't care
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love

We got a groovy kind of love
We got a groovy kind of love, oh
We got a groovy kind of love