Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, January 24, 2005
And You Were There
This is really what I call a twist of fate. Just when I start missing her, just when I want to see her again, just when the stress is getting too much and I'm about to break. There she was, walking towards me, as beautiful as ever. My heart still stopped a beat, but it felt calmer. I held my breadth for that moment.
She wasn't walking to me, but to her friend. I was with another friend. Wanted to go over to say hi but decided not to. She was busy talking, so was I. Having a chance to see her was all I needed, it was all I asked for.
Now got momentum to move on...


I look for her everytime I see the night sky.
Hoping to catch even a small glimpse.
And that would ease my heart.
Now fate was kind to me,
to catch a sight of her.
Giving me the will the fight on,
when all will was lost.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE