Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, January 20, 2005
It's that hour again
Nothing much to rattle here, same old same old. A few things coming up, so watch out for it...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

0350 am
Barely got time for myself till now. Was just reflecting on some stuff, some of which I wrote but never showed. Here goes...

"I believe there’s a hero in all of us.
Gives us strength, makes us noble.
Even though sometimes we have to give up the thing we want the most."
-This was from the Spiderman 2. The movie was good. Back to reality, I thought about this when I wanted to make a move. And it was this quote that stopped me. Sometimes still wonder what would happen otherwise. It's true sometimes sacrifices have to made.


"I get lost in your eyes whenever I’m with you.
I lost my sense of direction every time you walk pass by.
My heart skips a beat whenever you speak.
And when you touch you hair,
It makes my day,

All the more to make me say,
I love you more each and every day.

My heart calms down when I see you smile
When u call my name your soft voice rings through my head
Seeing you walk by makes my heart skip a beat.
That’s how crazy I am in love with you."
-An instant classic, really thought about it the whole day to write this. Must have penned it during lecture. Reading it again, I think I felt that way sometimes, but not now.

All that feeling is lost, never to be rekindled again. Sad isn't it. But we always try to find something positive out of something. So don't despair, it's not the end of the world. The Sun will rise and set. Time to hit the bed...