Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Everything U Say To Me, Brings Me One Step Closer To The Edge
Just when you thought your days can't get any more exciting, I realised it'll always bring it to a new level.
First thing in the morning after swapping my modules, I received a msg saying our outside proposals were rejected. I was like OMFG!! Half a week away and then kena rejected. WTF loh... Nearly fainted in the sci canteen, and I thought I could meet up with a friend for lunch and then stroll back to hall. Sigh...

Coming back to hall even more problems on the way. And so the rest of the day was spent shooting down all the problems and doing wat I supposed to do up the day before. The D-day is nearing soon and so many things not cleared up yet and more problems are still streaming in like the freshmen like that. By now, I actually kinda forsaw this but it should be we trying to fine tune the whole thing rather just make drastic changes.

On other fronts, I think I might have started the ball rolling, maybe just itchy fingers and trying to make my life more exciting rather always stuck in hall and with comm stuff.

More to come in the next few days.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE