Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Frustrated on a frustrating day
I don't think I've ever been so frustrated before as to today. It seemed that everything I wanted to do had hit a dead end somehow or the other. I just wanted to settle some things today so that things won't clog up tomorrow. But I guess I have to follow people's schedules and then run along mine. Should I do my burst now? Or just save it and go steady until the last night?
Come to think of it, I should do my burst now. At least I'll have an edge for a brief moment for me the breathe the fresh air a bit.

Got to go back to what I need to do...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
1 Comments:
Blogger bedazled_yl said...
heyo~

take a DEEP BREATH.... 1...2.....3...4.......

maybe u can find someone to talk to to relax too?!?!? chatting is the best therapy...

Jia you potato!!!