Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Word Compression
It's into the 2nd week of Rag. Don't really have much time to see my laptop, much less blog here. I'll try to blog often and keep it short. At least there will be something new here everyday rather than keep everyone in suspense.
Besides Rag, there hall pub and astro to care about. In rag, I'm like doing 3 posts right now, but there's only time for one. Gotta start playing the balancing act.
Next, hall pub. Still hanging there, think I gonna 'qi gong' to my boss.
Astro, still going strong. But after today's meeting, the eternal question has finally popped up. I did think about it, and it's kinda gloomy. Time to pray harder.
Just yesterday, news from the edge of the world came back to our shores. It wasn't gd news, but bad, quite bad in fact. By the time I gotten grasp of what happened, in a flash everyone overseas came to my mind. You can't save the world, but you can care for your friends.
To think of it, I think this is the time where the highest no of my friends are overseas in a single time. Amazing isn't it. Yet, there's more uncertainty.
I shan't talk much on it anymore. Till more news comes, my heart is halfway lost in space. I'm trying to hold things together, but it's hard. Could feel the tension of my emotional strings today, wanted to burst liao. But as I always say, hold on.. hold on... it's still early to do that.

That's all for now. Will try to blog when ever I can.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE