Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Before The Week Gets Into Full Swing
Ok ok, it's half a week already, i wanna quickly blog my past week before I start on this one. Was just about to begin, when I realise the East India Company and Davy Jones are after Jack Sparrow, and hot on his heels now. Had to do a bit of damage control before I could even begin.

Ok first things first, Liverpool drew statisfyingly to PSV. Wasted my whole night, and I felt we could have bagged all 3 points.

So let's begin. Now where did I stop....ah it was Monday.

Tuesday 5 Sept
Had a morning one hour tutorial and then the rest of the lessons at 1.30pm onwards. In NUS, it would be hop down for class, then come back n sleep then out again. I tried it, the walk back was a killer and I slept for about an hour b4 leaving for lunch. It was a bad idea, gotta find a better solution. At my physics lecture, I found out they would be issuing PDAs for our module. Cool man. Looking forward for that. Funny thing is that this lect is 3 hours long. Amazing what you can do in 3 hours. I doodled stuff on A4. Quite impressed with my artistic skill. Maybe be designer next year, hehe. Dinner at the canteen again. Been trying to eat the different kinds of food.
Spent most of the rest of the night getting used to the system and clearing all the email. Checked that I had no lesson the next day. Woot!


Wednesday 6 Sept
Decided to go down to Mong Kok and settle my bank account and do a bit of groceries. Realise that they would still charge me money for drawing money outta my S'pore acct. Went back to consolidate. Called back Singapore to enquire, call until my prepaid card ran outta money. Super sian. Then used internet to sms my Dad. It seem things weren't going so smooth. Laze around the rest of day, thinking how how....

Thursday 7 Sept
It's day 11. Tired of all the day thingy. Go by date better. Had another early lesson. Bio here is quite simple, for now tho. Rested most of the afternoon. I guess I brought my hall bioclock over here liao. Had Korean lesson in the evening. Quite fun, learning a language always is. Still having probs with mapping it tho. Came back quite late, but felt fresh. Must be the afternoon nap. Caught a movie, Click. Was so touching, esp when I'm overseas away from my family. Made it a point to call back home once I settle my prepaid card.

Friday 8 Sept
Realise that I got no lesson again. Cos today is labs day, but first week no lab. Now, what did I do. I only remembered that in the evening was the welcome reception for exchange students. The president of the Uni welcomed us, had a bit of wushu demonstration, then mixed around loh. Met up with the SMU ppl. Had met one of them earlier a day back. People were rushing for food like they never see it before. So they decided to eat out, I tagged along. A few Korean exchange students also came along. We went to Nam Sham, the neighbourhood behind my Uni. Went there once. Realise that I'm going to the same restaurant my buddy took me last time. The food was nice. When we came back, we played a few rounds of indian poker before calling it day. Got to know most of them.

Saturday 9 Sept
Took most of the day figuring out the streaming tv on my laptop. Had to prepare for the big evening. Liverpool vs Everton and the Monza F1 qualifying. In the morning, had to go for this lab briefing thing. It was super boring lah. Took the time to take snap shots of ppl.

Sunday 10 Sept
Went to Stanley. Quite a relaxing place, away from the crowded streets of HK. We explored Central over the evening. Funny thing was that it was Philippines independence day or something, and there were a lot of Filipinos everywhere in Central. The sight was amazing.

Monday 11 Sept
Lessons as usual. Only thing interesting was that during psycho lect we had to count the colour of MnMs. To see if the stats matched up. Then of course, we could eat it. Hehe.
Met up with my group mates for lunch. Another restaurant in Nam Sham. Equally crowded. Had to discuss which topic to do for project. Dinner as usual at the City Express. It was Sept 11, tried to log on msn but had probs.

Tuesday 12 Sept
Same old lessons again. Slept in the library in between lessons. Wore the jacket the whole day, a first for me. By the time my lessons ended, quite shack. Took a short rest before we went for a birthday party. Small one but met new friends. Then it was CL night.

Until I went thru my pics, that's all I remember.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE