Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Time to Get Back on Par
Well, it's been a ghost town of late. But I'm back with a plan.

I was trying to think about what to write all the time and I began to realise it always falls into these categories. Then I thought, why not put it all into a weekly post. Then again, it would have been too much effort for someone lazy like me. Then an idea struck me last night to put it into section a day. And tada! The list you see today.

Let's start with:
Sports Sunday
- Well, most of the sports I follow happen in the weekend and thus Sunday would be a good time to wrap things up and rant about the good, bad and ugly side of sports.

Manic Mondays
- Well, women can make your mondays blue, but they can also chase them away. If it's about women, it's gotta be on Mondays.

News As I Read It (Tuesday)
-As a typical rush hour train commuter who hogs standing room because of reading the Today Paper, news always hits me in the morning. Tues the time to give you my side of the story.

Whining Wednesday
-It's always the midweek when you start thinking and complaining about stuff. So what better way to whine about it than spill the beans here.

Torrent Thursday
-By Thur, my downloads should be in full swing, and also the best time to talk about all the media stuff like Music/Movies/TVs/Anime

TGIF Friday
-The end of the working week! Time to stay up late and clock those gaming hours. A quick wrap up on the games I'm playing as well as those I've got.

Reflective Saturday
-A time to look back. But also one of the few days I can really type till Sun comes up. (If I ever do)

Everyday Links
-I have like 3000 bookmarks, I'm sure I have enough links a day to keep u occupied for years.

There you have it. Thur's update coming up.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.