Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, April 16, 2005
Thoughts Running Through
Been really some time since I pen my thoughts here. What's been happening?
let's start with the 2 test marathon, the Liverpool Juve match, finally finish sch and now it's pure studying. An old friend finally updated the gang with what's happening. And a few points that really stood out glaring at me. The issue of christianity and evolution and how people can psycho you to become one of them. Which leads to my own personal opinions of these people how my past experience tells me something bad will happen, or more how something I dun want to happen might happen. Turning fully nocturnal and switch in sleeping hours. Pros n cons. Holiday plans and financial crisis i'm facing or will face in front of me. Back to studying and how it's really time to hit the books after last sem's performance.

WOW. Guess it's a lot of thoughts. Looking at it, think I'll leave it this way for now. Will return to elaborate.