Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Rain, rain, go away...
It was raining the whole day. Stopped for while here n there but the rest of the day it was raining non-stop. Sometimes heavy, sometimes light, sometimes with the gusts of wind, sometimes the rain just falls. The clouds had moved in on Fri night, and the rain started on Saturday and didn't stop ever since. Except for Sunday when we went to Stanley, it was cloudy. Basically the clouds didn't go away. Today, we were one level away from not going for classes. Today's code was amber. Anyway, that day is still quite far away. It'll be cool to sit through a tyhoon though.

Anyway, i woke up at 2pm today. Slept at 5am after the champions league. Slowly got up and check my email. Had planned to blog n post more photos, but some admin stuff on SEP got in the way and had to do damage control. Expecting more to come. By the time I went down to blogging, it was almost 5pm, and I had to get to brave the storm n head to the library to get some books, then meet up Ching Man for dinner. Manage to start on my new blog design though. Looks promising, everything is almost as I had planned.

My first lab starts tomorrow, then it's my Korean lesson. Still not sure if I wanna drop it or not. See how it goes.

More on my thought to come as the days mellow out.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE