Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Halloween. AND It's 2 Months Left!!
01 Nov 2006. 2 Months Left in HK
Just realise my plane tix to go back is on 31st Dec, so that leaves me with 2 months left in HK. Exactly 2 months. I feel like those cancer patients and the doctor just told me that I only got 2 months left. All of a sudden, there isn't much time left. Come to think of it, the BBQ would have come at a right time. Sighz... so much to do in so many aspects, so little time. I'm suppose to start on my report tonite, but tonite is already almost 2am. Time to really go noctournal (like I haven't like tht). As you've noticed, I started in on a current post. Don't get surprised, neither is it a new clue whatsoever. Apologies for confusing some readers on 67 Potato Chips. To put it straight, only clues are on the tagboard. Nothing's hidden in this blog. Whatever was posted about it is pure comments. Anyway, answers soon. Patience is the key.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE


Well, I was just thinking of trying to clear the old events over the weekend and now I'm looking at the middle of the week liaoz. It's Halloween today and boy Hong Kongers really know how to spend it! Hope to post up pictures soon. Pray that I do too.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE