Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Saturday, September 16, 2006
The Crew Is Almost Ready
In the midst of my experiment. If successful, I'll be able to watch Pirates 2 all over again. How fitting to kick things off.

Spent most of the day testing it. Skipped lunch and took a short nap. Rushed to INSO before 5pm to submit a form. Today was the last day. Still no email from NUS side.

So evening came, the clouds were coming in, again. There was a bit of gd weather today, until I was just about to leave. My roommate was going to the library to study. So I borrowed his umbrella and just I doubled checked my stuff, I heard rain. I looked out the window and saw the gloomy drizzle. My roommate, sianz already, decided not to go after all. I still had to leave though, meeting Gaik Chin at 5pm. We met at Wan Chai, went to Tai Yuen Street before heading to the HKCEC, the building that looked like a tortoise.
Tai Yuen Street is know for its wide variety of toys. Seriously, it's like toys r'us for kids there. There's also kinda like a wet market just the street next to it. Had a cheap dinner of wanton noodles. Noodles wasn't that great, but the wanton just as gd. All for HK10.
At HKCEC, we wanted to catch the light show, but the wait was too long. Took a few photos and caught the city skyline, of both HK island and Kowloon, and then headed for IFC mall. The light show can wait for another day.
So we walked and talked to IFC mall. The one with the tall building and has kinda like spikes on the top. It was quite a high end shopping mall. It was also a train station that went straight to the airport. Apparently, you could just check in your luggage n stuff right here in the middle of town. Quite interesting.
We went to Mong Kok next, had dessert had Xu Liu Shan. Didn't really taste that nice the one I chose (it was sea coconut combo). Better stick to their mango fetish or the bird's nest ones.
Another long day ahead tomorrow, so turning in soon. Going Lantau Island, the place I was suppose to go.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE