Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, September 15, 2006
Ah Nyung Ha Se Yeo
Today was quite a rush for me. Started with a morning tutorial. Received an email yesterday which I could reply to in time before office hour ends. Then today the 'air strike' came. Wanted to go back hall n take a short nap before heading out again for a long lab n then my Korean lesson. But then the airstrike came and I was bombarded with email. I took the rest of the morning trying to figure out how to reply back. It was SEP admin stuff by the way.
Before I knew it, it was lunch, met up with my classmates at City Express and the crowd was super huge today. The queues were like 10m long everywhere. Decided to takeaway and went to the multi purpose rooms to eat. These rooms are like our societies area in YIH, where u can have meetings and gatherings to play board games on loan. By right, shouldn't be eating there, but everybody does it also. Kinda relaxing though.
After lunch, went to my bio lab. The labs are situated all in one place and boy was it like a maze. Almost got lost for a moment. Their lab rules are slightly different, where you can't have bags in the labs. So they have like lockers outside the lab area to temporary keep ur stuff.
On to the lab session. It was kinda dumb seriously. We had to go through this procedure, which in the end the TAs had already prepared the end product. Imagine a cooking show, they prepare this and that, then they pull a plate out and say 'I have prepared this earlier to save us the time'. I kinda felt I was in that cooking show. Then again, easy for a first lab session here in HK.
Had a quick dinner before revising my Korean before the lesson started. We finished learning the alphabets today, but it was really tough. Gotta do revision and practice. In theory, I can now pronounce any Korean word liao. Oh btw, I couldn't get this course approve, so it's like my fun module which NUS doesn't recognise. Bleah.
By now, it's late, took a slow walk back to hall and caught up with the news, especially on soccer. Then I heard there was a 3.5 earthquake in HK. Never felt anything at all. Sian, would have been cool to experience one tho, although I dun wish for one.
To end off, today's title is in Korean. It means Hello, how are you?

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

More photos updated on webshots. Check it out