Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Some Entertainment to Keep You Company
Found a few stuff to keep you entertained.

For starters, Indignation. Cool song by Hossan Leong. Really describes S'pore.



For the soup of the day, Where the Hell is Matt. Here's a write up to explain things. Manz, I wished I can do this one day.



Ah, the main course. After watching this, I laughed till I was full man. It came in 2 parts, so that you could digest better. If you dun like this dish, there's many more related ones which offer a different slightly flavour.





Finally for dessert, Ruby Pan. Dun get the wrong idea hor, but she really makes you think about the English in S'pore.



Well, you can always have them separately too. Bon appetit!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

PS: I might be making my own dishes soon, so stay tuned.