Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
A Tuesday High
Monday was always dull and depressing. So much so i couldn't sleep. Oh well, tomorrow will be a better day. And a better day it was to be.

Started well and wanted to get a pair of booties. But I think hitting the army market might be cheaper. Was going through the workplan for my fieldtrip and psyche-ing myself up for the whole thing. Always do this before the first trip every week. This time however, despite the hope to try to see everything, the first important step is to capture the kids attention. Win them over, the animals will come out to play. Setting up the right frame of mind is always important, that was what my senior instructor said. Boy I live by that now, cos it's really true.

So the kids were good today, I saw a lot of animals, they benefited a lot. Done coastal clean up that the weight combined was as heavy as a sumo wrestler. So it's positive all round. Seriously, a good day like this is hard to come by. Even the weather was nice.

Headed out in the evening with friends for a game at Minds Cafe. Nice to catch up with them, update on each other, what we're doing n stuff. Haven't done something like this for a long long time. Despite how tiring and long the day was, I was really full of energy and still ready to go. Guess the right company can really inspire me to be even more.

Well, more full days ahead. Gotta get better rest, dun wan to drain out halfway. Looking to a good week ahead.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.