Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, March 03, 2008
Clearing Drafts
Another weekend again. Been quite uneventful until the weekend came by.

Went through 1st Aid course. Been a while since I used so much of my brains. More to come in the week ahead with sailing course. Haiz, for the better good.

Another weekend again, and again I can't sleep. Maybe I'm already tuned to shut off at 3am and not 12am. So yeah, back here blogging again. At least I got this blogging habit back. But really there's quite a number of things i gotta do which I think is keeping me awake despite the need to rest for the full day ahead of me.

Being unemployed still bothers me, and being stuck in the middle of the process sucks. You can't plan your future, and everything is your past. When people ask u what are u doing now, all u can say is nothing. And I'm not one who does nothing. People jio u for their grad trips and u can't confirm. Haiz....

So still Sleepless in Simei. I decided to clear some of my drafts posts which have been lingering for a while and I didn't post. So here goes.

==================
Some Quotes...

"I rather you be happy always and i can't find a topic, than you be sad such that i can msg you. "

"Though I know it's impossible, I still wish to hold your hands. However fleeting that might be."

Some people want to change the world.
Some want to save the world.
Me?
I want to light up the world.
With hope.
With happiness.

Some people change the world
Some save the world
I light up the world.
With my smile.
With the brillant light inside me
the energy from within.

One day when I am old,
i will say to my grandchildren,
Some people changed the world,
Some saved the world.
Your grandmother?
She lit up the world.
With her zest for life.

For I am a star.
in every way of the word.

-Teo Siew Kuang-
( a friend of a friend)
===================================
The Warmth Of The Sun, The Chill Of The Wind

Until I see her again.
My heart for her wanes.
She will soon be only a memory in my dreams.

(this was typed in 2006! Which rings quite true. The less you see the person, you'll slowly forget her. Oh well, I think I've moved on. I think.)
===================================

That's all for now. Gonna go into my think-too-much mode then try to tire my brain to sleep.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

ps: Will talk about my boss soon, gonna meet her tmr anyway. Bad karma if I did it now.