Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Sunday, April 13, 2008
The Teaser
I'll be going a Battlestar Galactica marathon soon. So don't see me that soon. I would recommend the show though. Definitely worth the watch. The title might sound very sci-fi, but don't let it mislead you. There's actually more drama about love, loyalty, religion, faith, psychology and prophecies than your usual science mambo jumbo.

Anyway, I know that reading week is round the corner and that's when tons of people blogsurf just to cheat-themselves-that-they-are-still-studying-and-not-making-the-effort-to-go-out-and-have-a-better-break. Then they tell you it their chance to catch up with what their friends are doing but yet not even meet or talk to them. Sad isn't it? So, to satisfy these lost souls who would be seeing the light sooner than taking the bus to the nearest MRT station, I'll be blogging more often for you guys, and in it, there'll be stories to tell. Inspired from friends and also of my own experience.

So stay tuned to fine out.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE