Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Monday, March 17, 2008
I Have The Biggest Airport
My bosses have "flown my aeroplane" so many times lately that I can have an airport that can rival Changi or O-Hare. But partly to blame is also the crazy weather. Point to note - Don't end up in a work where the weather determines whether you work or not. Sad to say, my both interests depends on the weather. And so, another woman must decide my fate this month. Thanks to La Nina, there's more rain this month, and my field trips are being cancelled like crazy. Thankfully, the 2 days of the regatta I went to help turned out to be 2 whole days of very good sailing conditions. So much so that I'm so tanned I looked charred. Now the skin is starting to peel. Sighz, but it was fun, spending the whole day out at sea, even having lunch and doing "my business". Learnt a lot more about competitive sailing in that 2 days. So in all it was good.

However, this month really felt lost and wandering for me. There's always a sense to find work, but yet at the same time, when you feel like going out, there's no one to go with or ask. Maybe it's also I don't have the money to go out. Time to press the red button. Really really press the red button.

So Liverpool are on a trot. There's lots of talk about Torres and how amazing we are and the rest of the Big 4 are struggling. I just get a feeling that complacency will come soon. We won't end on a high. It always happens this way. Let's just hope this year is different.

F1, it's now like the number one public education module in Singapore. There's a lot of people who already know whatever you publish in the papers. Should have joined ST. Damn. Anyway, the Australian GP had a 2 page spread in the sports section on Monday. Coming first before the EPL news. Goodness. I still remember a few years back it was just a small column after the school sports and the next page was the obituary. And thus I conclude, all our media is under the government control. They give you the facts they want to tell you, not all the facts. The way to go is the internet and cable. Now I wonder when will Astronomy be coming.

"I know it's love, when she can complete my sentences." - Anonymous
Heard this over the radio on Love Songs on Class 95. It got me thinking. No one has yet able to do that for me. It's always me completing their sentences. So I guess, I haven't found the right one yet. My friend mentioned recently that I should lower my expectations. I'll stick to them, cos lowering would just make matters worse.

Oh well, at least I don't have the Monday blues. Finally have a whole free day where I can sleep all I want, get well rested and finally do some concrete stuff from where I left off the last time.

Got to go for now.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE