Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Friday, March 07, 2008
Midweek Update
Suppose to go for a field trip today but thanks the rain which has been around for the past few days, it was postponed. This field trip was actually last week loh. Guess someone just doesn't want me to work. As I'm hitting a lull period soon, it's high time to start searching for other sources of income. But first, thanks to the postponed fieldtrip, I decided to miss last night's match as well.

As I woke up this morning, Gerrard greeted me with a "I told u so look." Sighz, they always end up trashing when I try to stay up for a match and still miss it.

"That goal was for u."

All smiles at Merseyside.

So all's happy on that front. Now to maintain that momentum. Oh and I also got my sailing cert liaoz. But my instructor says I gotta go remedial lessons, and it starts next week. Looking forward to it actually. Come to think of it, I enjoy all this work. Never been happier working for something u really enjoy. You dun see many going to work with a smile like Gerard at the end of the day, but I'm like that right now. So I guess my perm job should be something freelance where I can still do all this stuff. Not easy to find though.

Nothing else much for now. Another test coming up. And another one at the of the month. Next stop is to conquer powerboat.

If you think u think u whine a lot. Check out the complaints choir.




U can go their website to see the lyrics, cos the vid has quite a bad audio.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE