Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
I'm in Love... with Sailing!!
Wah, first time out in the water on a sail boat. Started off quite sian cos no wind in the morning. Even collided with the pier before going out. Then, as we came back shore for lunch, the winds picked up. Waited and rested quite a while before heading out again. And it was full swing ahead! Damn shiok to have the wind in your face, gliding along the water. Although it was tiring and bruises on my knee, I truly enjoyed it.

Can't talk much for now, gotta mug for sailing test tmr. And I still see everything rocking like I'm still at sea, even though my feet are firmly on the ground. Ok ok, the screen starting to rock and sway liao...

I'll leave u with an interesting post i came across some time back.

How do you prove photography to a blind man?


THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE