Elaboration
Details are between the lines
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Some Pics For The Night
Was surfing around this week and caught a few pics to share.


Yup, the Champions League is looming behind you. Tonight, it's Liverpool's chance of going into the next round as they face Inter Milan at the San Siro.

My sports car will have such a warning sign in future.


The whole truth and nothing but the truth. Click on the image to read what the cup says.


I'll look like that at the rate the subber is releasing his anime. It's been 3 weeks without his high quality Gundam. I've been settling for lousy versions just to satisfy my thirst for the storyline. But I download his for keeps cos it's the best quality.

That's all for now. Not much activity lately, just catching up on shows and clearing my harddisk.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE